Download Gallery Tutorial
MPPG (Modeling Physical Phenomena Graphical User Interface) is a
cross-platform C++ GUI library for UNIX/Linux (X11),
Microsoft Windows. MPPG provides GUI for numeric calculations (windows
with plots, line input/output for variable editing). Mppg is easy to
start, functional enough and allows to attract attention to
numeric calculation and don't spend much effort to GUI development.It is
good decision for schoolboys, students and scientist, for all who
develops and tuns numeric algorithms. It is
currently maintained by Edward
Mppg are based on fltk toolkit.
MPPG dont provides any numercs algorithms or methods, it is only GUI developmet tool.
key words: C++ GUI library, WIN32, X (UNIX), fltk,
- Uniform interface: canvas for graphics plotting, table with eitable spaces for input/output values of program variables.
- Easy add editing spaces for input/output values of program variables.
- Kit of graphics primitives for drawing with physicle scales.
- Save canvas to varies graphics formatd (tif, png , eps).
Supported platforms and compilers
- X (UNIX). gcc
- Win32. gcc(CYGWIN, MINGW).
MPPG library sources are distributed without any restriction. Everyone may
use it in open and proprietary projects. If you wont
application with statically linked fltk library, read licensing agreement
Current snapshot mppg-2.10.01.tar.bz2, mppg-2.10.01.zip
Recommended fltk release fltk-1.1.7
Old release mppg-2.9.10.tar.bz2, mppg-2.9.10.zip
Recommended fltk release fltk-1.2
Other mppg releases ftp://ancient.hydro.nsc.ru/local/mppg
Others fltk releases www.fltk.org